As pets age, they are much more likely to develop dental health problems. According to the AVMA, it is estimated that by the age of two, 80 percent of dogs and 70 percent of cats have some form of periodontal disease. Some of the common symptoms of periodontal disease include increased salivation, bleeding, redness or inflammation, and loss of appetite. Although dental disease begins in the mouth, if left untreated, it can lead to more serious health problems, including heart, lung, and kidney disease. Regular dental checkups and dental cleanings are essential to prolong your pet’s life and prevent the discomfort that accompanies dental disease. Along with professional dental cleanings, Tartar Shield helps to prevent the harmful effects of oral bacteria and keep your pets’ teeth and gums healthy.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Do you want to stay up on current events and receive special discounts via email? Just sign up for our FREE eNewsletter!
- Tartar Shield Sprinkles (80 g) $14.99
- Tartar Shield Soft Rawhide Chews for Small Dogs (30 count) $24.49
- Tartar Shield Soft Rawhide Chews for Large Dogs (24 count) $24.49
- Tartar Shield Soft Rawhide Chews for Extra Large Dogs (12 count) $29.99
- Tartar Shield Cat Treats (4.5 oz) $6.59
- Tartar Shield Dog Biscuits (26 oz) $17.69
- Tartar Shield DentaTabs (3-month supply) $29.75
- Tartar Shield Soft Rawhide Chews for Large Dogs (8 count) $9.79
- Tartar Shield Soft Rawhide Chews for Small Dogs (12 count) $9.79