October 29th is National Cat Day. Check out these ideas for ways to celebrate this special holiday for our feline friends.
- Adopt a cat or kitten from your local shelter.
- Donate blankets, food and/or toys to your local animal rescue.
- Volunteer at your local shelter and offer to play with some cats, clean cages, or assist with anything else they may need help with.
- Make a window perch for your cat to relax in the sun.
- Give your cat a little TLC with some extra belly rubs that can set them up for a great catnap.
Buy your cat a fun new toy, bed, or Tartar Shield Cat Treats.
We hope you and your feline friends have a wonderful National Cat Day!