June is National Adopt a Cat Month and this encourages those looking for a new pet to consider adopting a cat. Here’s a few reasons why cats make great pets!
- Cats are quiet, which makes them great companions if noise levels are a concern for your living situation.
- Since cats don’t require formal training, or need taken out multiple times a day, they are low maintenance and easy to care for.
- Cats are simple to house-train since they will instinctively use their litter box once they know where it is.
- One of the best things about cats is how independent they are. Instead of demanding your attention, they are more likely to be content with just being in your company.
- Cats can keep unwanted pests out of your home since they are natural hunters. Even their presence can be enough to deter rodents and help keep your home pest-free.