VOHC Seal of Acceptance
Tartar Shield Soft Rawhide Chews were awarded the coveted Veterinary Oral Health Council’s (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance for
Tartar Control. Clinical trials have documented that the use of Tartar Shield Soft Rawhide Chews result in a significant reduction of tartar. Additional benefits include the reduction of dental plaque and gingivitis as well as greatly improving pet breath.
The VOHC is an independent panel consisting of ten veterinary dentists, dental scientists and representatives of the American Dental Association, American Veterinary Medical Association and the American Animal Hospital Association. The Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that can prove tartar reduction through a strict protocol of clinical trials that meet the high standards of the VOHC.
Tartar Shield Product Brochures
- Tartar Shield DentaTabs Brochure (PDF)
- Tartar Shield Soft Rawhide Chews Brochure (PDF)
- Tartar Shield Dog Biscuits Brochure (PDF)
- Tartar Shield Cat Treats Brochure (PDF)
- Tartar Shield Multi Product Brochure (PDF)